Re: Please provide context for your replies

Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>

> It's great that (some) folks are snipping unnecessary text from the
> original messages so as to reduce the post sizes, . . .

Gary,

Sorry, I inadvertently snipped the angle bracket that Outlook Express placed
next to the words "I can't see how a fire hydrant is 'helical'" that were in
the original message to which I was replying.  Thanks for pointing out my
error.

Regards,
Gary

Gary Peterson