Cadillac as coil ground for Halloween

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

My late father-in-law's 71 cadillac has been sitting in our driveway since
96. (No, it's not on concrete blocks) I've been thinking about  a safe way
to coil for Halloween. The object being the avoidance of french-frying young
children.

So I thought, why not put the coil on top of the Caddy and use it for
ground? I think this is a fantastic idea. What do you think?

Dave H