The Official List Orientation Document (OLOD)

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

It has finally come about... we now have an "official"
list orientation document. (like a FAQ, but with ozone).
There are currently two (2) links to get it from...

* My coiling web page (click the Tesla List hover button)
   http://www.cajuncoiler.tk
    (Try not to jump when the button makes an arc noise)

* Direct off the web server.
  http://members.cox-dot-net/cajuncoiler/TeslaList.pdf

I used the .PDF format for many reasons, all of
which boil down to more accessibility to more people.
(Acrobat 5.0 or better is recommended).

If you prefer to acquire your copy on CD, send a
blank CD-R, and a postage paid CD mailer to the
address at the end of my website's main page.
(Please include a note saying what you want, as
 people send blank disks for my software as well).
In lieu of postage, you may send a pre-paid
Airborne Express airbill with your order.
(They stop here regularly).

---
Power on!

Christopher "CajunCoiler" Mayeux