Re: I need to find a place to fire my coil!

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "John Degnan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jdegnan86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

>Howdy all,
>
>I live in a town house in san jose CA, i'm 16 years old and i live with my
>mother. I've built a medium sized teslacoil, but i don't have a yard, and my
>mum refuses letting me plug it in at our town house. My school won't let me do
>it, because of insurace and liability reasons. i've called the fire depatment
>to see if they might let me use one of their facilities, but they turned me
>down saying, "if the school said no we say no."  So, my question to this form
>is,would anyone know of a place where i could turn my teslacoil on,
without the
>cops showing up, and my mum being happy with me?

do you have any friends that would be interested in seeing the coil run
that live close by?? ( just maybe they might be able to let you use
their yard)  See if the science teacher at a local school would be
interested in having a "home" demonstration  ( explain your situation to
him about the lack of running space) .

check around the perimeter of the complex for an outside recepticle and
see if it is close enuf to the parking area....

since Holloween is just around the corner ( this my be a hard one to
accomplish) see if any of the haunted houses will desire an added
attraction to their house....  ( think safety here ... lots of safety...
 you might even get paid to do it) ...

Scot D