RE: Sloss Fright Furnace

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Dave,

Distance, arc direction and voltage control. Also there is a small
knee-high barrier that if crossed will stop the coil.

I doubt I would have set this up five years ago. We have accumulated a
lot of 10-25kVA runtime in the last five years and that experience is
what makes an attraction like this work safely.

Jeff W. Parisse

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Jeff,
How are you making sure a streamer doesn't strike a patron? Dave H