Re: A coil's temperment

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 11:36 PM 13/10/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>
>
>Hi J.B.,
>
>Check out this link to some experiments Paul and I did regarding weather an
>the secondary Q factor of coils:
>
>http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/qvar070402/
>
>Cheers,
>
>	Terry

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the info...very interesting indeed!  I've just glanced thru
it at this time, but I'll have to study it in detail later, today here
in Canada it's Thanksgiving, so with company and all....

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca