RE: The science behind streamer sounds

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

My first guess is that it's similar to the
process that makes thunder from lightning.
...only on a MUCH smaller scale.
I believe the collapse of a vacuum had
something to do with it.