Re: Tesla caps through geekgroup , a question

>Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>Dan,
>   I've had this problem too...
>Apparently, it is just ONE guy that does the responses and
>probably alot of other stuff too.  Don't worry, you will get your
>caps.  Sometimes 3 days to get caps.... sometimes 6 weeks.  depends
>on demand and when CDE refills stock.

Ahhhh someone who understands :) Such a relief.

>Be patient.  Your caps will arrive.

Exactly, we've never lost one yet. We've had screwups and delays, everything
from an earthquake the shutdown the factory for a month, to the USPS driving
me insane, to a clients kids putting the box away and he lost it for a
month. Our most common mistake is double-shipping someone, it's happened
once or twice, but I'd rather send them too many, then miss one.

>If you have questions, you can email, but be patient for your
>reply.

ALL emails send to me, either here (chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com) or at the office
(cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org) WILL get a responce within 24 hours, usually
within 3 hours. If anyone has a cap question that's not covered on the
website, just email me. If it's an engineering question, email
mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org he's a MMC god. If it's something that is an
emergency, or if you can't type because a SRSG ate half your hand (it's
happened) call me at 269-385-2222 anytime from 11AM to 9PM, though I'm
usually there until 1AM :)

>larry.
>(no affiliation with geek group)

Then fill out a member app! ;)

> >From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> >To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> >Subject: Re: Tesla caps through geekgroup , a question
> >Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:03:09 -0600
> >
> >Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> ><PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com>
> >
> >I sent geekgroup $$ through paypal for 20 caps a few days ago but I have
> >heard
> >no word from them, is this common?
> >thx
> >Dan Ray

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn-dot-com