From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 3:40 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Donations to the Tesla list

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi All

>>I find that International Postal Money Orders are the best way to
send
>>money to this country. They are purchased at the coiler's post office
and
>>they are easily cashed here at the post office or the bank.
>>
>>John Couture

Like Malcolm, I'm not too sure that all can still get international
PO's.

How about, dare I say, PayPal?  What works for E-bay could work for the
List...*

Cheers

*I sent Chip a note about this - Terry

--