Re: GMHEICSLR - Update

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Terry, All
 Maybe we could start a resonant discharge "true tc" output spark length
contest?
 While frustrated with only getting 11" in normal mode, I started
playing with the gap spacing. I was extremely surprised that at a
certain spacing the coil went into a steady discharge state. I messed
around and got a max of 4-4.5" multiple streamers to ground (all on
video).
It was much fun so anyone interested should give it a try,
Take care,
Marc M.