Re: MOT supply construction question

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

    Should not matter, as long as the connections are secure. If something
comes loose, results will probably be somewhere between 'spectacular' and
'deadly' so it's probably a good idea to solder anything you can.
db

> Original poster: "Michael Strube by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"