secondary wire questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I am in the process of thinking of building my newest tesla coil. For my
secondary form, it will be 5" PVC pipe. But, what size or magnet wire should i
use? I was thinking 24 or 28, what would be best? i will be running it (maby)
on 2 15kv 30ma NST's. Does the color of the wire matter(i don't think it does,
but who knows), i was thinking green, but most i have seen are red. I guess red
just looks... better.
Thanks
Adam