Re: Glossary of acronyms for Tesla List?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Teodosio, Frank HydrogenSource by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teodosi-at-hydrogensource-dot-com>

>Forgive me for my ineptness, but is there a listing somewhere for the terms
>used on the Tesla List?  I don't know what a NST is, nor MO diodes, etc.
>Please be kind in your reply, if any, thanks!!!!

there is a list of acronyms somewhere ...    maybe Terry knows where it
is  ;)

but for some of the most commonly used ones  heres a list

NST   neon sign transformer
MOT  microwave oven transformer
PIG  PDT   power distribution transformer
SG   spark gap
RSG rotory spark gap
SRSG  synchronized rotory spark gap
MO microwave oven
MMC  multiple mini capacitor ( something to that nature)
HOTDAM   the sound eminated when encountering hi voltage

Scot D