Re: Measuring NST current

"I" would use a cheap "expendable" meter for such a test.  I could use a
$30 DVM or the $1000 HP meter...  Probably best to use the $30 meter when I
goof and leave it in the ohms range....  NSTs have fried lots of meters...
Be super careful when hooking CMOS stuff up to 15,000 volts!!!!

Cheers,

	Terry