RE: removing shunts from 4kv/20ma france 4020 NST

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

You are correct - the shunts are just short segments of the same steel that
the E-I laminations are made of, just press-fit.  As you suggested, use a
hammer and screwdriver.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>