Re: Halloween Coiling and the FCC

>Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

> dwp wrote:
>>I STILL have not seen (have i missed it?)
>>which Rx freq was used in the 'my friend the ham
>>heard me 20 miles away' test.

> Details are conspicuous by their absence, as so often in
> TC research: an interesting observation accompanied by
> little or no data.

	Hopefully...

> I was saying that it would be unlikely for a TC to be
> heard at 20 miles at its operating frequency.  Maybe
> it could be picked up at higher frequency.
	This touches on my point.

	Some years ago, an article in a ham radio mag
	speculated that Marconi's first 'S' across the
	Atlantic might ACTUALLY have been been carried,
	and, inadvertently, received, at an upper harmonic,
	rather than the freq designed for.  (which i
	disrecall....).
	(ob Tesla:
	I've wondered if Tesla's 'fairy taps, perhaps from
	from Mars', received in Colorado Springs (??) might
	have been strays from Some Other Experimenter:
	propagation was NOT well understood.  By Anyone....)

--
	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...