Re: To set the record straight

Hello All,
           I'd like to publicly extend thanks to Michael for his
generosity in offering me help. Sadly, neither of us deemed the
contest sufficiently important to warrant the cost. As to the
weather, variable sums it up nicely. Today it is fine but windy in
Wellington while in Auckland, there is the possibility of the yachts
competing in the Americas Cup being becalmed for the fourth day in a
row.

Best Regards,
Malcolm