Re: RF probs

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hi duncan,
Long time no here.
 I suggest using a nice 12' length of the aluminium gutter guard laid
out on the earth, this can be held down tight with a 2x4 laid on top if
it can't be placed under the sod. placing under the sod is very easy by
using a spade and digging 4" deep in a 12' line, then lift and separate
each layer as you roll them over. place the expanded aluminium gutter
guard in the mild trench and then roll the sod back over. once done
water the sod a bit and walk it in for a seamless field. I get the
aluminium gutter guard from home depot, if there are none near you a
catalogue can be ordered or it can be ordered off line from there site.
very cheap and very handy.
i've also stretched it around my toroid for a very nice surface (much
nicer then chicken wire).
 If you can't find any i have 5 rolls that i could send you one,
Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "uk-teslacoil.co.uk by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <duncanr-at-uk-teslacoil.co.uk>