Re: Many questions

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Matt:  Please compair your 0.3 uF with 0.066uF.  Your primary coil is sized
by that capacitor and your secondary frequency. The cap Differance is like
compairing a tonka toy to a IML Freightway truck. you should expect a
differance.
    People like differant coatings. I like polyester resin (fiber glass
resin) I coat my coils well, stand them vertical to harden, and in one
evening I am ready to fire up the next day with 3 or 4 coats. It stinks, It
may not be real smooth. I may want to sand one coat and over coat that, but
it is quick and easy. Laquer coats are thin and require time to dry, days or
weeks. They are pretty though.
   Robert  H