RE: kVA Effects Offers Prizes - Tabletop Contest

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Hi Jeff:

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but this raises a question.  I had
been assuming that the time frame of the competition was open-ended.  There
was not going to be a single judgment day, but rather a web page that lists
all cumulative entries with their relative rankings.  The top entry one day
may be nudged to second place the next day if someone else beats the
record.  Changes in 1st place would be unceremonious since that may happen
frequently.  The mechanism would be to send me an email with the required
data for the coil, and I would update the results web page with the new
rankings.

I suppose we could pick some arbitrary one-time date at least 4-6 months in
the future at which to award the gifts to the 1st place holders in the two
competition classes.  I am slowly formulating the rules...  Any suggestions
for meaningful award deadline dates?  How about if I provide you with the
mailing address of the winning coil builders at that point, rather than
shipping the gifts twice?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>