Re: Looking for a HV Vaccum Tube Triode

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi!

Were a friendly group - what's your real name?

It sounds as though you're looking to make a hard tube modulator. One
tube that would do the trick is a 6C21 - this tube was previously used
in RADAR as a hard tube modulator. A real monster of a tube, it's rated
at 30 kV and 15A (peak)...  :^)

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--