From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 8:22 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: MOT Voltage Doubler--Again!

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I've gotten over my ill-tempered tiff with silicon,
and rebuilt the twin MOT power supply with voltage
doublers. I figured if some coilers can build an
entire system from nothing but FETs and PWMs, then
surely I can employ a simple rectifier string without
blowing it. I don't usually give my coils or major
components silly pet names, so I have simply dubbed
this PSU the "Mark III", since it is my third
iteration of the MOT doubler scheme. Have a gander at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/Mark III.htm

Cheers,

=====
Gregory R. Hunter