Re: fix the ozone hole?

> Why coulden't you just run a really big tesla coil

	Wasteful to power a coil when the simpler solution
	is to stop destroying the ozone.
	(Hint:
	The indications are that the hole(s) IS (are) healing,
	as a result of existing steps, notably CFC reduction.)

> and produce lots of ozone

	Which would have harmful effects on the ground.
	And the holes are over the poles (more or less), so
	need to build coils there, dragging in power lines.
	AND, there are better ways of creating ozone.

> and then fix the ozone hole(s)?

	cf above.

> Is it because ozone does not rise, and just stays on the

> ground?

	Some rises.  Some stays on the ground, and is harmful
	there.  My impression is that the natural ozone
	'at altitude' is created there, by UV... (?).

	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...
	Vernor Vinge