New UK Teslathon Video avalible

Original poster: "michael tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi Tesla fans

This is for anybody in the UK who wants a copy of the Derby event
from May this year.
Well at last I`v got the Derby video sorted.
Same deal as last time if you have a previous video send it back to
me and I`ll add the Derby footage to it. If not send me a SAE jiffy
bag with 90p postage on it and I`ll get one out to you.
I`ll also burn a copy on to CD if you want it that way.

Send to :-

Mike Tucknott
4 Gerard Walk
Grange Park
Swindon
Wilts
SN56AS

Cheers Mike T

Off list mail to michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net