Re: How and where to begin?

> Original poster: "Seppo Janhonen by way of Terry Fritz

><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"<seppo.janhonen-at-tpu.fi>

> Hi there, you experts!

> I have read some of your messages concerning the Tesla coil. Itīs very
> interesting...

> But how and where could I start to make my own Tesla coil system?

	Here and now.  Others have better knowledge of starting
	sites.

> Do I need some special knowledge or electrotechnical education?

	It can help.  Careful work, study, and consultation (here,
	elsewhere) can supply the equivalent.

> Is it "lawful" to construct such equipment?
	THAT varies locally.  What applies here (USA, for me)

	may not apply elsewhere.  As a practical matter,
	modest coils, infrequently operated, will not, in
	general attract attention, tho if operated in
	an 'urban' setting, risk of attracting attention
	goes up.

	Tesla coils come in a variety of sizes.  Small ones
	can be fun and instructive, and attract less attention.

--
	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...