Re: OLTC update

Hi,

Ok, I guess I ain't see'n it ;-))  Perhaps the old eyes and late night...
But them bulbs are pretty cheap at $5 to $10 bucks so anyone can check this
stuff out.  It is that old cork screw streamers thing, that was never
answered...

I was way too busy playing with the camera, controls, and local fellows not
getting zapped to notice much details, but it sounds like cool stuff was
goin on there ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry