Re: Wire-wound resistors as dummy test load

Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

A wise guy wrote:
> the reason wirewound resistors aren't used in pulse-type
> applications etc... because they are so inductive.

I dare say Matt realises that :)  He's asking why the
variation in inductance.  They're all the same type, so why
a factor of two variation in the L?

> Your inductance values seem normal for what you have.

If such variation is normal, what is altering by a factor of
two from one component to the next?
--
Paul Nicholson