Free to a Good Home...

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I have no use for this pretty little secondary coil:

http://bellsouthpwp-dot-net/g/c/gc31014/EMERALD.JPG

If you want it for a baby TC project, I will give it
to you FOR THE ACTUAL COST OF POSTAGE. It is 2" sch 40
PVC pipe wound for 10" with #28 AWG (approx 720
turns). It has a screw terminal connection on one end,
no provision for termination on the other end (just a
wire hanging off). It is coated with clear gloss
polyurethane. Please respond off-list to
<ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>.

First come, first served. I request old hands be
guided by conscience and let a newbie or a starving
student have first crack at it. However, I will do no
screening of requesters. I'll give it to Richard Hull
if he's the first one to ask! The first off-list
e-mail request for it is the winner (determined by the
date/time code in the e-mail header).

Best Holiday Regards,

=====
Gregory R. Hunter