Re: RSG gap at side of electrode.

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Hi Ed and all
Not seen that effect but no doubt it occurs with rotors to a very small
degree.
As the expansion is transverse and the electrodes are axial in designs that
use insulating rotors the effect does not impact electrode spacing.

I think Terry's comments re plastic hubs softening should be considered
carfully if using my initial technique of brass rod with brazed tungsten
tips.
Best
Ted L out