RE: TC presented by Lord Kelvin, streamer shape

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

There are many more experiments of this nature shown in the book "Tesla's
Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequencies".
A drawing of the Disruptive Discharge Coil to perform these tests is also
shown. The book can be obtained from

   Lindsay Publications Tel 815 935 5353

   Twenty First Century Books Tel 970 453 9293

Apparently these tests can be performed with any induction coil.

These two companies also carry my books. They would be happy to send you a
price list of books they stock.

John Couture