RE: circuit board makers

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Man, you are cheap.  Just buy a pair of metal shears at Home Depot for about
$5.00.  These will cut PCB
boards almost perfectly.

Dan

It seems none of the "upload your artwork at incredible prices" prototype
places cut boards to size unless it's a "single pass" of some routing bit. I
don't have or intend to buy a sander, magic jig, milling machine,
guillotine, sheet metal shears or anything to cut up boards. I don't know
anybody who has this stuff either.

Maybe somebody on this list can take artwork and chop and drill some boards
for me using some fantastic machinery they have. As long as there is no
trace of handmadeness, all is ok. Contact me off-list if you can do this.

KEN