Maxwell capacitors for sale

Original poster: "Niko Cimbur by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <niko-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

I have for sale several Maxwell energy discharge capacitors.  Non PCB.
Surplus items.

14MFD -at- 40kV
Catalog #33205

Big metal capacitor, each weighs 160lb.  Not shippable by UPS.

This is a re-post.  I had plenty of interest on my first posting, but no
buyers. Price too high? New, much lower price!
$150 each,  or $100 for each if you get all 10. (Yes there are 12 on the
picture, but I am keeping two)
I can't do anything about the high shipping cost, which is about $2 per
pound by truck, so it will be
pickup only in San Luis Obispo, CA. About 3 to 3-1/2 hours drive from Los
Angeles or the San Francisco Bay area.

They have some corrosion on the top terminal from a steel flange, which is
cleanable. Other than this they are in good shape.

http://pages.sbcglobal-dot-net/niko/pics/40k.jpg

Also have some high voltage transformers, 240V primary, 4000V secondary -
BIG about 250lb. each., $200 each

Contact me for more info.

Niko