Re: TC presented by Lord Kelvin, streamer shape

Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>

 >  > It's looks like two open loops of wire with corona
 >  > in between...
 >  >
 > ---
 > At first glance It looks to me like the effect of a
 > bipolar coil of extra high Fr.
 > Not a sure about terminal-loops connections from the
 > picture though (blured).

See Tesla's 1892 lecture "Experiments With Alternate Currents of High
Frequency and High Potential" at http://www.tfcbooks-dot-com/tesla/experime.htm
for a good description of this type of bi-polar RF power supply.  Notice the
cut-away view provided in figure 3 and also figs. 1, 8, 10, and 11 which
shed light on the terminal connections present in the MY INVENTIONS, page 69
photo.  See also Tesla's 1896 U.S. Patent No. 568,178, METHOD OF REGULATING
APPARATUS FOR PRODUCING CURRENTS OF HIGH FREQUENCY and other related
patents.

Gary