Re: TC presented by Lord Kelvin, streamer shape

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > A scan of the picture should be on Hot-Streamer now:
 > http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/corona1.gif
 >
 > It's looks like two open loops of wire with corona
 > in between...

---
At first glance It looks to me like the effect of a
bipolar coil of extra high Fr.
Not a sure about terminal-loops connections from the
picture though (blured).
I read "My Inventions" couple of years  ago.I'm going
to borrow it from local library again and view the
photo better.It is VERY interesting Tesla's bio and a
brief summary of his work.

Cheers,
Boris