Re: Streamer direction vs BPS

In a message dated 11/24/02 5:09:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Ted,

Several kHz is well above anything I've tried.  The highest breakrate
I've used is around 950 bps.  Generally the sparks get a little brighter
at the higher breakrates from 400 to 950 bps or so, due to the fast
refresh rate.  It's interesting that your sparks are becoming dimmer
at the very high breakrates you're using.  I wonder how much the cap
voltage is sagging (if it is), at those high break rates?

John