RSG gap at side of electrode.

Original poster: "Peter Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

I hope this is a better font.

-|-------------------|-      rotary disk edge view

    -------
----  |  ----

       |        another try at ASCII art with a different orientation.
       |        fixed electrodes are on the left and right.
      >|<       center of disk - axis of rotation.

    -------

I don't know if this makes sense, but electrodes could grow in length
without any problems.  The gap is at the side rather than the end of the
electrode.

Regards,

Pete Komen