Looking for a transformer resource guide

Original poster: "Ian Berger by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <i_berger-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I am looking for a book/tech manual:

"GE Distribution Transformer Manual (pub # GET-2485R)"

Would any of you know where to locate this?  GE is at a loss, but still
looking.  Maybe you could help.

p.s. references below show some source info.

[<http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2002/August/msg00904.html>Date
Prev][<http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2002/August/msg00903.html>Date
Next][<http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2002/August/msg00896.html>Thread
Prev][<http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2002/August/msg00903.html>Thread