Re: DC? was: mechanical bridge rectifier

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hm, this makes me wonder.. has anyone tryed using brushs that contact in a
rotary spark gap? mabey stick the whole thing in oil so the arc dosent form
till they nearly touch and to disipate the heat better..