Re: DC? was: mechanical bridge rectifier

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

TC's are not powered by DC
once the spark gap breaks down, the inductance and capasatance of the
primary and tank cap osilate, produceing AC

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail