RE: IGBT people... I need help please ...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

Hi Scot,

Just two things.

1. The IR2112/0/3, etc. has been and is a top selling IC for IGBT drive.
I recommend it.
2. The UC3860 is a sucker! I think it's even obsolete: better so. It was
difficult to get it to work and weird to get anything from it. I haven't
yet had time to replace it, but I think next time for a H-bridge drive
I'll go discrete. This for a series of reasons I can list on demand (if
someone bothers to ask).

Best Regards