Odd file attachments.

Hi Nick, Dan, Chris and All,

A few people received file attachments from the Tesla list today.

As always, assume anything but plain text messages from the Tesla list is
something "bad" like a virus.  I never "mean" to send anything but plain
text messages out without any attachments.

In this case, c194cb11.jpg (in the post MMC construction) was an embedded
file that got past me. and the new mail software.  It's just an innocent
picture so no harm, but I should not have sent it.  I think I have fixed
the settings here to catch them in the future...  For all those that
deleted the attachment thinking it was a virus, You get a grade of "A+" ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry