Re: Argon or Xenon Bulbs Wanted

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Goodluck outbidding richard_chaney, he seems to win
quite a bit of their auctions, and bids on almost
everything they sell.  I bid on tubes numerous times
and was always outbid buy him....

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=923256784