Re: the way sparks looks

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello,
        I guess if you think about it, they are both based on the same type
of theory... Sparks are going from high potential to lower potential and
keep doing that, to the shortest/easiest point possible. The easiest points
aren't always in a short line. Plus I'm not exactly sure why, but maybe
when there is a lot of potential, it breaks away from the main delivery and
does its own thing.

Water kinda does the same thing travels from a high elevation, to a lower
elevation, sometimes following the earth's terrain. Sparks kinda do that
too; follow the air's "terrain".... When there is a lot of water flowing,
it might break off on another easy path, just like sparks...

Electricity is often compared to water, and I guess you found another
comparison...

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon