Re: the way sparks look

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi matt, Terry-

Very cool, I’ll look into those books and Terry pointed out a thing I’m
going to have to read also.  I’m reading a book called “Godel, Escher,
Bach” it talks about strange loops. Sort of on the same lines as Mandelbrot
fractals.  All very cool but I’m an artist and not all that good with math.
All right brain and that sort of thing… well I don’t know maybe a little of
both but there’s no math in there.J

Read you later
Josh