Re: I think Im in love with sparks!

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

snip----

<<I had this problem also, I believe I traced it to my fridge which
I am guessing is experiencing interferrence from the coil which
triggers the relay for the front door water dispenser.  I also had to
turn off the breaker for the whirlpool tub cos the motor kept kicking on.
after i installed a "terry filter" these problems seem to have gone away
for now. the hf might have been backing up on to the line voltage side of
things.

larry.>

<snip>
>BTW does anyone know why all the copper pipes in my house rattle when I
>fir eup my coil?
>Danny L. Ray II>>

Hi guys
My fire detector would go off periodically when I was coiling in my old house.
It would happen if the coil was inside or out. So I think it must be fuzz
going back into the house from the coil. My "terry filter" seemed to fix it
good.

Read you later
Josh

Protect your PC - get McAfee-dot-com VirusScan Online
http://clinic.mcafee-dot-com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963