Re: I think Im in love with sparks!

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I had this problem also, I believe I traced it to my fridge which
I am guessing is experiencing interferrence from the coil which
triggers the relay for the front door water dispenser.  I also had to
turn off the breaker for the whirlpool tub cos the motor kept kicking on.
after i installed a "terry filter" these problems seem to have gone away
for now. the hf might have been backing up on to the line voltage side of
things.

larry.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: I think Im in love with sparks!
>Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:38:16 -0700
>
>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com>
<snip>