Voltahall pic's of big coil B&W

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi all,

finally I've uploaded 3 webpages of  my TC-show in city of Basel's
"Voltahalle". In retrospect it can be called a success, regarding the
people who enjoyed it, the appearence in the press and, last but not least,
the Swiss TV.  The pic's can be seen under:

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm

...then clicking the "Sparks" - Button and choosing links
"Voltahalle1...3",
or, alternatively  via the "New"-Blinker!

Hope you enjoy!

Kurt Schraner