Re: Ignatrons for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Basically a high voltage switch in simplest terms.

However, for tesla coil (spark gap) use, its basically useless and has been
discussed in much detail on this group.
Search the archives for more information.

Dan