Re: OUCH! Scrapped again!

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hello All,

I checked back to find the scrap dealer that got those NSTs.  It was Waste
Management!  They are, more than likely, in the landfill.

On the brighter side, if you are looking for cheap pigs, try the power
companies in the storm ravaged states.  On a newscast I saw a pole that had
snapped off with two pigs on the ground, and one looked cracked open.  I
would bet they will have lots of scrap equipment looking for homes.

David E Weiss