Re: setting up a SRSG the easy way...

In a message dated 11/13/02 7:02:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Scot,

Many systems require a different phase setting at low power
vs. high power for best results.  I set the phase at full power
either by trial and error, or by using my electrical phase shifter
circuit.  It's fine to obtain the approximate phase setting at
lower power, and do the final adjustment at full power.  Some
systems may not have this phase variance requirement between
low and high powers.

In any case, I never use fluorescent lights or stobes to set the
phase.

John